Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Professional Identification of Mold Growth in Homes
With the region's subtropical climate, humid conditions are not easy to avoid for most homes and businesses. When there is not enough air circulation and proper ventilation, the high moisture content in the air can develop into physical mold colonies on organic matter present in your home or business. To identifying active colonization often requires sophisticated techniques and testing to verify. With certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT) on our team, we have the experience to help you with nearly every phase of mold damage recovery.
Removing Moisture and Humidity from Workspaces
The best way to begin a successful mold remediation is to start with controlling the conditions in the damaged area, which include airflow, temperature, and humidity. By controlling these elements remediators are able to remove the food source and eliminate the spreading of active mold spores. To reducing moisture content we often use a combination of dehumidification equipment, including desiccants and low-grain refrigerant models.
Effective Remediation Practices
Removing active mold colonies is the primary focus of remediation. Depending on the affected materials and the severity of the exposure, multiple tactics can be used to remove colonies. For small surface level colonies, cleaning and antimicrobial products can be used. For more severe degradation more direct strategies such as controlled demolition may be used. With our in-house contractors ready to help in the early stages, demolition can happen quickly before the damage worsen.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (727) 250-0330
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Clearwater North, Safety Harbor?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (727) 250-0330
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Clearwater North, Safety Harbor is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities: